How to Enrol
Enrolments for both our 3 Year Old and 4 Year Old Programs are co-ordinated through a central enrolment system called the Maroondah Integrated Kindergarten Association (MIKA).
You can enrol your child online by visiting the MIKA website.
2019 Enrolments - Limited places still available.
2020 Enrolments - OPEN 1st March 2019 and Close 30th June 2019
To enrol your child in a 3 or 4 Year Old Pre-School program you will need to:
- Download the MIKA information sheet and enrollment application form at www.mika.org.au.
This form has details of criteria for eligibility and placement criteria.
Alternatively, a limited number of copies of the MIKA information sheet and enrollment form can be collected from North Ringwood Pre-school.
- Decide your Pre-School preferences and complete the MIKA application form.
- Return completed form and enrollment fee to MIKA by Sunday the 30th June 2019.
Remember to include an original gas or electricity account as proof of residential address. Hard copy applications will be accepted, electronic applications are preferred.
- You will receive an email with your letter of offer from MIKA in August 2019.
(If accepted to North Ringwood Pre-School)
- Return acceptance letter, holding deposit and 4 year old group preference form to North Ringwood Pre-School within two weeks from the date of offer.